Reme Halo ®
Not sure how to get started or even what to ask? Don’t worry! Give us a call and explain your concerns. We offer a full range of consulting services that will assist you in deciding the best course of action for your home.
REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier
The award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification. Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases. You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms. Click for: Test Results
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
The redesigned and improved REME HALO® whole home in-duct HVAC unit features higher ionized hydroperoxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. This higher output also drops more particulates from the air, bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. Now with quick release features for the cell and housing for faster cell replacement and an adjustable shroud for customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars
Model # REME-H
Recommended Cell Replacement 18,000 – 25,000 hrs.
Replacement Cell Part # PHIC-RH
Power Supply 110 VAC 60 Hz
Volts 24 VAC
Amps 0.7 A
Watts 17 W
Tonnage 2.5 – 16.25
CFM’s 1,000 – 6,500
Installation In Duct
Material Aluminum / polymers
Dimensions See drawing below
Ship Weight 6 lbs.
Warranty 5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)
Hydro-Peroxides <.02 PPM
OUR DALLAS TX MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
Air Duct Assessment & Cleaning
HVAC Assessment & Cleaning
Water Damage Restoration
Fire Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Response Clean Up
Content Inventory & Packing Service
Content Restoration & Cleaning
Content Long or Short Term Storage
Catastrophe Response & Management
Mold Remediation Services
Insurance Claims Assistance
Indoor Air Quality Products
Air Duct & Systems Replacement
Preventative Maintenance Plans
Reconstruction Service (Post Restoration)
Insulation Removal & Replacement